ph 417-843-6265


Home Page Agent Login


Farmowner Insurance

The basics:
Your house, garage and other structures are covered for the cost of repairing or replacing them after a loss (up to the policy limits).

Insure Your
Farm Outbuildings
Farm Products (hay, grain, etc)
When you purchase insurance for your home, you will also receive coverage for:
The contents of your home
Detached structures on the premises, excluding farm-used buildings (garage, storage shed, etc.)
Additional Living Costs—when a covered claim means you can’t occupy your home, this coverage will pay for the additional costs you incur
Liability—We will pay for an attorney, court costs and any damages awarded—up to the policy limits—for lawsuits brought against you that arise from the operation of the farm
Additional coverage options:
Broader coverage for your special valuables (works of art, jewelry, guns, collectibles, etc.)
Home based business
Replacement contents—items destroyed by a covered cause of loss will be replaced
Sewer back up
Your local knowledgeable agent will direct you to the policy that fits your needs. Find an agent
The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents